Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Smiths & Why I Believe

                                   Why I Believe - Richard and Claudia Bushman  July 16th
     

The Bushmans are historians who have written widely on Mormonism
and other topics. Brother Bushman wrote Rough Stone Rolling about
Joseph Smith.  Both taught at Columbia in New York. It was an
exceptional evening. They spoke specifically to the topic of Why I Believe
and their spirit and testimony felt like such a gift to us. I would love to have
a copy of Sister Bushman's talk.  She is my kind of speaker. I loved it.
Excuse the picture, but it was the only one I could find of them
together and current.


Elder and Sister Smith - July 2017


We said a sad good bye to Elder (Dr.) and Sister Smith. They are
wonderful human beings. They served as Medical and Mental Health
missionaries. They worked very hard and accomplished
much. We loved being around them and will
miss them a bunch.