Utica Mills Covered Bridge
This bridge was part of the Devilbliss Covered Bridge built in 1843, that was destroyed in the Johnstown Flood in 1889. This piece of the bridge was moved to it's present spot over Fishing Creek.
Loys Station Covered Bridge
This bridge was built in 1848 and is ninety feet long. It is believed that on July 7, 1873, after the battle Gettysburg, General George Meade crossed this bridge while pursuing the Confederate Army.
Roddy Road Covered Bridge
This little bridge is only forty feet long and the smallest covered bridge in Maryland. It is also the only one with a single kingpost truss, used for smaller bridges. Date of construction not known, but believed to be around 1850. It is common belief that Confederate General Jeb Stuart and his cavalry crossed on July 5, 1863 during the Gettysburg Campaign of the Civil War. It is undergoing extensive repairs.